FORUM PLAYSTATION INDONESIA
selamat datang di FORUM PS INDONESIA, silahkan gabung gratis gan, jangan lupa jaga ketertiban dan saling berbagi ya , dan jangan lupa bantu buat thread2 yang bermanfaat untuk kita semua dalam kategori [ tomyrambozha.fv ]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

selamat datang di FORUM PS INDONESIA, silahkan gabung gratis gan, jangan lupa jaga ketertiban dan saling berbagi ya , dan jangan lupa bantu buat thread2 yang bermanfaat untuk kita semua dalam kategori [ tomyrambozha.fv ]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Login

Lupa password?

DONASI PSXID

[PSP] 6.61 INFINITY RELEASED + THE "FINAL FAREWELL TO THE PSP" BY DAVEE Pixel
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Multimen/Package Files PS3
[PSP] 6.61 INFINITY RELEASED + THE "FINAL FAREWELL TO THE PSP" BY DAVEE EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 10:41 pm by daniel2212

» Beberapa pertanyaan tentang ps3
[PSP] 6.61 INFINITY RELEASED + THE "FINAL FAREWELL TO THE PSP" BY DAVEE EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 11:57 am by firdiansyah

» CARA MELAKUKAN PS4 SHARE PLAY
[PSP] 6.61 INFINITY RELEASED + THE "FINAL FAREWELL TO THE PSP" BY DAVEE EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:29 am by afif herdiansyah

» PS3 metode LAN
[PSP] 6.61 INFINITY RELEASED + THE "FINAL FAREWELL TO THE PSP" BY DAVEE EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 5:06 pm by alifayah10

» Daftar game ps3 multiplayer offline
[PSP] 6.61 INFINITY RELEASED + THE "FINAL FAREWELL TO THE PSP" BY DAVEE EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 4:58 am by ahok_29

» Kinof G@me Jepara
[PSP] 6.61 INFINITY RELEASED + THE "FINAL FAREWELL TO THE PSP" BY DAVEE EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 4:52 am by ahok_29

» KOLEKSI EBOOT.BIN PARAM.SFO ODE Game ane
[PSP] 6.61 INFINITY RELEASED + THE "FINAL FAREWELL TO THE PSP" BY DAVEE EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 12:05 am by vincensius galih

» CFW PREMIUM 4.80 KDW + MULTIMAN +WEBMAN
[PSP] 6.61 INFINITY RELEASED + THE "FINAL FAREWELL TO THE PSP" BY DAVEE EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 10:12 am by nafarul

» PSN LIBERATOR
[PSP] 6.61 INFINITY RELEASED + THE "FINAL FAREWELL TO THE PSP" BY DAVEE EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 10:39 am by tomyrambozha.fv

[PSP] 6.61 INFINITY RELEASED + THE "FINAL FAREWELL TO THE PSP" BY DAVEE

Go down

[PSP] 6.61 INFINITY RELEASED + THE "FINAL FAREWELL TO THE PSP" BY DAVEE Empty [PSP] 6.61 INFINITY RELEASED + THE "FINAL FAREWELL TO THE PSP" BY DAVEE

Post by tomyrambozha.fv Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:37 am

(UPDATE) In the PSP Community we have seen the release of 6.61 Infinity and this is very exciting news for the PSP community, the release does however come with sad news that this is the last release for the PSP by developer Davee (however, bug fixes will be made still), The developer has been a presence in the PSP community for years and has been responsible for a variety of releases and countless contributions. 6.61 Infinity utilizes a bug that is present in 6.31 to achieve a similar technique used in CFW installation of v1.50 firmware. View all the details that Davee presents in the release quote included below:
Update: Possible Brick Alert - See Post #2 for atreyu187 (psx-place mod) experience and warning.

[PSP] 6.61 Infinity

About
Custom firmware was typically achieved through a bugged 1.50 subset and loaded a newer firmware on boot. Later, this method was improved through Pandora and allowed the (then new) slim PSP to run custom firmware too. A breakthrough in "code-signing" lead to the development of a 6.20 custom firmware for PSPgo and PSP 3000. Unfortunately, not all devices these days can use 6.20 firmware.

To solve this, I present 6.61 Infinity. By abusing a bug in 6.31, 6.61 Infinity utilises a similar technique to the old 1.50 firmwares to provide an upto-date custom firmware for all devices, excluding the E1000 (so far). Infinity itself is not a custom firmware; instead it allows the flexibility for users to install any compatible custom firmware they wish. For convenience, Infinity includes built-in functionality for both PRO and ME. Use the Infinity Configurator to update infinity and choose which custom firmware to boot into on start up.

This is my final farewell to the PSP. Bug fixes will be provided, but after 12 years of PSP, this is where it ends for me. I plan to continue work on the vita and start some new, exciting projects. To keep up-to date, follow me on twitter: @DaveeFTW. If you're interested in the technical write-up, check out my blog.

Cheers, Davee

How to Install PSP 6.61 Infinity
To install, copy PSP directory from the Installer download below to your PSP. Place the 6.31 and 6.61 updates named 631.PBP and 661.PBP respectfully into the MAKER folder. Run the maker application. If successful, there will be a DATA.MFC file in the MAKER folder. Copy this to the FLASHER folder and run the flasher. After this your device will reboot and you'll be in Infinity! From here, install any CFW you wish and activate the permament patch in the Infinity Configuration app.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, POSSIBLE BRICK RISK (SEE POST #2 BELOW)

Downloads
tomyrambozha.fv
tomyrambozha.fv
Admin Forum
Admin Forum

Jumlah posting : 45
Lokasi : jln.ir.h.juanda no 16, simpang mayang, kota jambi

http://kdwgamestore.com

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas